For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sunset Gradient Chevrons

Hi all. I have a quick post for you showing you my sunset gradient, I love gradients and love using tape. Soooo ta-da!



I really love these three colors together. Looking at it, it makes me think of fun and happy things. The gradient on my pink is my favorite. It looks perfect to me. Please ignore my tip wear, this manicure was two days old by the time I got to take photos, and I really slacked on hydrating my hands. 

Do certain colors make you feel a certain way or think of certain things? What is your favorite colors to use for gradients?

Colors Used
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Sinful Colors - Cotton Candy
Zoya - Pippa
Wet N Wild - Sunny Side Up


3 comments:

  1. I love these nails! I included them in a post I just wrote about white statement nails. Here's the link if you want to see it: http://www.thehannahgold.com/2015/08/fashionista-friday-white-statement-nails.html

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena