For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Friday, February 8, 2013

Day Six - Doticure

I've worked the early shift the last two days which lead to me getting a little behind on the Valentine challenge. As promised, I'm gonna complete this challenge. The sixth day was dots. I liked this theme because who doesn't love a nice dot manicure?














I love this simple elegance of this look. Even when using black, you still know it's a Valentine manicure. I'm so glad I'm doing this challenge and am looking forward to catching back up with the rest of the girls. Be sure to check out their hard work!


Colors Used
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Wet n Wild - Black Creme
Kleancolor - Light Red (79)



6 comments:

  1. I totally love these!! What a great manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is so gorgeous! Your designs always make me ask myself "why didn't I think of it before?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you to say! Thank you. I have to thank google. I'm not that creative ;)

      Delete
  3. So cute! I'd never think of replacing dots with hearts! Sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! The randomness of the hearts are adorable and add a sweet touch :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena