For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Julep Maven Box - March

There really isn't anything better than nail mail. I just recently became a Julep Maven, and I'm truly loving it. I received the March box today and am excited to share it with you.












This is the outside of the Maven box. What treasures are hidden inside?













As soon as you open the maven box all of these pretty spring colors greet you.















Pulling back the pretty blue tissue paper, you unveil Julep's new Rock Star Hand Creme, wrapped nail polish and a yummy new lip balm. I am most excited about the new hand creme.




































I'm even in love with the packaging of this new hand creme.
















With a perfect twist open and close cap this is perfect for girls on the go, and should be spill proof in your purse. Full of anti-aging ingredients and packed full of vitamins and other great skin hydrating ingredients.













I'm always in need of a good lip balm. I always lose mine and I'm looking forward to this being my new favorite.














This adorable little wrapped bag hides my new nail goodies.












Here are the nail polishes. On top we have a a smokey taupe, and below we have an opalescent lilac polish.

 Their names are Debra and Simone.




































This is everything included in my Classic with a Twist maven box. I look forward to using my new colors and hope to have swatches for everyone very soon. What do you think of this months' box? Do you like what arrived in Maven box?

Want to become a Julep Maven? Please feel free to sign up here and take your style quiz where Julep helps pick colors and products that are just right for you. Use the coupon code "FREEBOX" to get your first Maven box for free, and then only $19.99 for every month after your first free box. You can also cancel at anytime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena