For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Monday, February 4, 2013

Day Four - Love Letters

Once again I'm pushing this challenge right to the end of the day. I searched everywhere online for ideas. I found lots of great ones, but never liked the end result. So semi happy with this I decided to call it a day.
Here is my love letter idea.





























I hope tomorrows design works out on the first try. Also, be sure to check out what the other nail blog girls have come up with!





4 comments:

  1. aww the envelope with hearts soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this design! I hope your lace/fabric design turns out how you want it too, can't wait to see what you have done! x

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena