For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day Two - Hearts

Day two of the Valentine Nail Challenge is hearts. I really wanted to do candy conversation hearts but decided not to. I think I may save those for my actually Valentines Day manicure.

























I goggled heart patterns and after lots of browsing found this pattern and thought it was really cute. Up close I'm not the biggest fan of this pattern but from arms length away I love it. My hand wasn't that steady and I think that is why I like this pattern from a distance. Cant wait for tomorrows challenge! Have you joined the challenge yet?

Colors Used:
Pure Ice - Gossip!
Orly - Gumdrop
Zoya - Minka
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White



























8 comments:

  1. Wow,such a beautiful design...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    Lovely greets Nessa
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous....so so beautiful....I really love them...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is really, really good! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!! I have seen your red and pink entry and this too.. it is too nice :):)
    Can I have your entry on my on going contest ?
    It is open internationally..
    Would love to publish your entry along with a back link to your blog :)
    It is vert simple and you can win Sleek and so many nail art goodies

    Please do check the contest here
    http://apoorvathinks.blogspot.in/2013/01/open-internationally-contest-to-win.html

    I Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! I had to look real hard to see signs of any unsteadiness of your hands, honestly it looks like it's just the bend of your nails combined with light reflections. I love the design, and love that you went for not-so-obvous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty nailart, I like the color combination!

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena