For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Neon Rainbows

I started this manicure in hopes of trying out Cute Polish's brilliant idea for home made O.P.I's Black Spotted. Turns out I don't have any hand sanitizer like I thought I did. Oops! I'll be picking up some tonight to finish the manicure. So with the first step out of the way, I present to you my rainbow sponging done with Color Club polishes.
L-R Age of Aquarius, Volt of Light, All That Razz, Ultra-Violet, Trippie Hippie
Color club is easily one of my favorite brands. Always easy to work with and a nice smooth formula. The only downfall for me is that I buy Color Club at Ross, where the collections are never labeled with the polish names. I've done my best to properly label them. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena