For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Zoya - Aurora

Many of my fellow nail addicts took advantage of Zoya's Color Your World 2013 promotion. The promotion allowed you to pick three Zoya polishes and only pay $10 for shipping. Talk about an amazing deal!. Zoya polishes are normally priced at $8 each. So after spending about an hour, carefully searching for the perfect three polishes I made my choice. I present to you my first choice...Aurora.

Aurora is a rich micro fine glitter sensation, bursting with holographic rainbows. The deep all over color of plum perfectly compliments the warm color changing shimmer ranging from pink to purple and gold. Perfect in two coats and so shiny. I didn't even need a top coat.

















Stay tuned for my other two Zoya polishes. Did you order from the Zoya promo? What do you think of Aurora?

Want to own Aurora? You can buy it through the Zoya Website.
Don't want to miss out on another great flash promo? Follow Zoya and never miss out again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena