For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gray and Pink Flowers

Happy May everyone. Spring has hit California and I created this manicure to embrace the warm weather and pretty flowers.


Okay so maybe this manicure looks a little more like squishy starfish than flowers, but overall its a fun and happy manicure. My goal for May is to try to do more nail art that and really improve and steady my hand with nail art.



POLISH INFORMATION Sinful Colors: Jungle Trail
Sinful Colors: Seaweed
Sinful Colors: Snow Me White
O.P.I.: Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot!
Color Club: She's So Glam

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, the base color and accent colors you chose are absolutely perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're star flowers! hehe
    cuuuute! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena