For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Julep - Clara

I have a beautiful color to share with you today. It's from Julep's May Maven box.

Clara is is a beautiful soft peach creme. Easy to apply and completely opaque in just two coats.





I really liked Clara much more than I thought I would. So soft and delicate. A perfect color for Spring! I see me wearing this often and would look adorable on my toes.

Polish Information Brand: Julep
Color: Clara
Price: $14.00
Price as A Julep Maven: $11.20
Sign Up to Become a Maven: Here

3 comments:

  1. I too would state this on my toesies. Lovely and soft! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked the It Girl box for Paris and Coco. Clara was just going to be the third wheel. Once I wore it, I fell in love. It's such a pretty color, and stunning as a base for Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Mina

    And I was the same way Kim. Clara stole the show for me

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena